Dining Floor Looks like a Crime Scene!

Cheryl_C_Crane

I have time on my hands but I just gave up on these apples and used an Orchid. Take a look at this PBR, please. I couldn't get rid of the red on the floor with this symbol. What's up with this? Is it common with this symbol? I use the wicker bowl of apples all the time, but on top of cabinets. I made this table out of cabinets. Once I switched to the Orchids, no problems.

I love PBR because it's fast, but it is quirky. It looks like there are different flooring materials in the Dining Room and Family Room - but not so.

Thanks for your thoughts, ~Cheryl

Litchigman Charles + Anne Crime Scene.jpg

Litchigman Charles + Anne Dining PBR 7.jpg

Graham, thanks for your thoughts. I am perplexed because I tried the plan (saved from last evening) with the same symbol and got different better results.

I looked at the archive plan from yesterday (before I switched to the Orchid) and still have a crime scene. It's OK as this is to sell space and not be a perfect picture. I did try to match the customer's furniture & lifestyle, but they are more concerned with, 'Will the furniture fit?'

This is big plan with lots of symbols and saved cameras. I'm past the hump, so no need for me to burn the asset that YOU are for this community. I sincerely appreciate your time. 

I think that trying to create reflectivity off the apples may have started the issue. The floor (despite the table's interference) appears pink to me with the apples. When I changed to Gradient Purple ( no tinkering) the floor appears purple to me. I don't know.....

Here are some screenshots. Again, I don't want to burn your time on my problem that isn't HiPri, ~ Cheryl

Red Gradient D100 S100 R0.PNG

Litchigman Charles + Anne Dining PBR 7.jpg

Litchigman Charles + Anne Dining PBR 7 Purple Floor.jpg

1 hour ago, Cheryl_C_Crane said:

I think that trying to create reflectivity off the apples may have started the issue.

You mat be right about it being related to reflectivity.

Here, the table is 100% reflective as is the floor. Just one light over the fruit plate. Notice that the fruits show up on the vertical legs of the table and they are also showing up on the floor. Will play a bit more to see why this is happening.

566988068_Reflection1.thumb.jpg.8da6bd82c3e36cb028e7667257e53758.jpg