In Need of Drafter

skoz44

I am a remodeling contractor in Tucson, AZ.  I currently perform all of my own permit drawings; however, am getting busy so looking to outsource them in Chief Architect.  Is anybody looking for work and has worked remotely before?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 12:17 PM, skoz44 said:

I am a remodeling contractor in Tucson, AZ.  I currently perform all of my own permit drawings; however, am getting busy so looking to outsource them in Chief Architect.  Is anybody looking for work and has worked remotely before?

I am a CA user X 11 have done re-mote work in CA - are you using CA software?

My location is Florida

Happy for the opportunity to serve you.

Tony

• 3 weeks later...

Hi skoz44, I do most of my work remotely. I am an extremely dedicated and fast designer. I am located in london at the moment, stuck here due to the lockdown restrictions but I do travel around most of the time. If you are still looking for someone, I am currently looking for work and I would appreciate you sharing some of yours I would be happy to assist you in any designs you want. I use a variety of software and generally stick to using twinmotion for final visualisation renders. It just looks so much cleaner.

Moe 

On 3/23/2020 at 9:17 AM, skoz44 said:

I've got some openings starting the end of next week. I've been working remotely for years as a trainer, designer, drafter, and rendering artist.

I've got plenty of references, please feel free to contact me through the website in my signature and take a look at my Youtube content.

Thanks for any consideration

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1