Annoying Wall Connection Circles

Joe_Carrick

I'm finding that in many cases I get those blasted indicators that I have unconnected walls.  This can happen when walls are too close together or when one wall is superimposed on another and the ends are too close together.

How, you ask can 2 walls be superimposed?  Simple, just make one of them No Room Definition and move together.  Maybe that's not something most users would do, but there are cases where it can be very effective.

Maybe the gurus at CA can figure out a way to avoid these annoying indicators or let us turn them off. 

Joe....What is needed is to be able to turn them off on a individual basics. In the case you mentioned you would want to turn it off, but yet it might be nice to have it on encase something would be done that you would want to see the problem. At that point you then could have the option to fix it or turn off the highlighted circle for that instance.

You don't want to turn them off individually because then you won't know what's turned-off and won't be able to turn them on again.  Much better to be able to turn-off for selected wall-types or similar, and include under 'display options', me thinks.  Anyway, I agree they can be annoying, so having some means to turn on/off selectively would be an improvement.