Electical Outlet In Elevation View, Turn 90 Deg?

ACADuser

there are some horiz. outlets in the lib.

But not GFIs or GFCIs I believe. CAD user, if you call me. I can show you online what I do. For your other post concerning wall alignment, I could show you a little secret for that too.

Perry you are correct just didn't have the time then, what I did was place a symbol in the plan then selected it, select the open symbol icon the one with the chair and pencil under rotation at the bottom select the y axis, then rotate 90 deg either left or right, then I save it to MY electrical lib that I have in my user catalog

Perry you are correct just didn't have the time then, what I did was place a symbol in the plan then selected it, select the open symbol icon the one with the chair and pencil under rotation at the bottom select the y axis, then rotate 90 deg either left or right, then I save it to MY electrical lib that I have in my user catalog

I knew how to do that myself but its always nice when someone gives you something just to be nice with no strings attached so I wanted to say thank you. But Perry is right we need to know how it was done otherwise we don't learn. So Thank you both!

I knew how to do that myself but its always nice when someone gives you something just to be nice with no strings attached so I wanted to say thank you. But Perry is right we need to know how it was done otherwise we don't learn. So Thank you both!

This is why I like to show people online how to do this so they can watch and learn. I demonstrate this kind of stuff at our user meetings but am always happy to help someone one on one online.

I would like to go to a CA class or user meeting but there is never anything that I see closer to the LA/Orange County Area. Otherwise I would probably go.

Joey, our user group is online and free. You can attend from home. See Houston User Group. Call me if you would like more information. If you call and I don't answer, leave a number for me to call you.

Joey, Orange county, That's where most of my work is, I've done over 4000 projects there over the last 40 years. Your a neighbor. Have you been there long, we also have a few others here.

My office is in La Mirada and most of my work is Whittier, La Mirada, Anaheim, Downey. Good reputation in this area for about 25 years.

Joey, Orange county, That's where most of my work is, I've done over 4000 projects there over the last 40 years. Your a neighbor. Have you been there long, we also have a few others here.

That's a hundred projects a year. Over 40 years I have done between 2000 - 3000 projects. I could of Completed more, but I was busy getting thrashed on the golf course by JC.