Mulled Door...exterior or interior?

robdyck

If I mull 2 exterior doors together in order to make a patio door that has a mullion, I can't see an option to specify this door as 'exterior' or 'interior'. This affects my schedules as I use a separate schedule for exterior and interior doors, because they're usually from unrelated suppliers. Am I missing something?

I'd love the ability to be able to add a mullion to a double door.

I now see that can be controlled in the schedule tab by exploding the Door Tab.

image.thumb.png.8ebe70c0b44766dbc598ab2f0a937297.png

Rob I think it is automatic and dependent on the room definition on one side of the door(s).  This is a little murky in my opinion as chief just assumes we know which room types are interior and which are exterior.  Of course some are obvious but others not so.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Rob I think it is automatic and dependent on the room definition on one side of the door(s).  This is a little murky in my opinion as chief just assumes we know which room types are interior and which are exterior.  Of course some are obvious but others not so.

That's what I thought, but this door is between a Dining Room and a Deck. A typical door defines as exterior automatically, this mulled door loses some of its auto-defined characteristics. And I'm still getting used to the new schedule functions!