Need help drawing walls on 3rd floor

carowe

I am designing some custom built-ins for a client who has a 3rd floor almost identical to the one shown in the picture I've attached, including the skylights.  I can do a vaulted ceiling, but cannot figure out how to do the flat ceiling in between the two sloped ceilings down a knee wall.  I'm using Chief Interiors x12.  Thx for any help!

armoire-sous-pente-en-bois-idée-comment-aménager-un-meuble-sous-comble-une-grande-armoire-et-placard-e1488354960428.jpg

No, I'm just trying to figure out how to draw the space in CA so that I design the built in beds we're going to put on that floor.  The picture is one I found online that shows exactly what the ceiling looks like and that's what I have to work with.

I'm an interior designer, so I'm not building the roof - which is probably some of the problem I'm having.  I am renovating a room on the third floor of a condo and am trying to replicate the room in CA so that I design the interior.  I've attached pictures of the actual room.  All I can get is a vaulted ceiling, and as you can see from the pictures, there is a 40" flat space in the center of the room, and the ceiling slopes down to 26" knee walls on either side.  We are gutting the room and starting over, and that's what I need to design.  Does this help?

back wall.jpg

3rd floor.jpg

gable end.jpg

front wall.jpg