decorators3

trying to create multiple roofs... have 3 levels with floor plans done ,,ive attached  the elevations - as you can see the roof on sides and rear seem to be ok.. but getting the front has been a nightmare...

I have created some roofs but I have not been able to recreate the roof fronts of the house the way it should be.   I'm afraid to delete the roofs that are ok  in case I cant get them back again.  this is my first time with a multiple roofs ..nightmare..  

Anybody out there can advise.  I've gone into each room and referenced the roof and ceiling over each room.. 

rear elevation.pdf

right side elevation pdf.pdf

left side elevation.pdf

front elevation.pdf

front elevation way it should look.jpg

On 3/10/2020 at 10:20 AM, decorators3 said:

plan attached  I think i fixed some of the issues but  not all.  roofs can be very intricate....oh oh  says file too big 

Strip the plan...or, make a copy of the plan and remove everything you can from it.  All we need is walls and the roof.  You can remove cabinets, doors etc.  Might help...

You still may have to "zip" the file to get it to the size required. 

Just now, decorators3 said:

...thank you...

trying to see if my roof is done properly

mc inty .zip

The file doesn't work.  You need to close the plan in Chief before zipping the file.  If you have the file open...and you go into file explorer and zip the file...it won't work.  Close the file in Chief first.