Download stuck 75% through and hasn't moved for 24 hours

HandydadHS

I just bought and attempted to download the Chief Architect X12 and it's froze. The green bar glissens like its still downloading, but it's been over 24 hours since I started the download I'm beginning to think something is wrong. I meet all the technical requirements, I just don't know what to do from here. I don't want to screw anything up. At this point I can open the program but don't have the ability to change my preferences such as changing to kitchen & bath, Anyone have any recommendations? TIA

2 hours ago, solver said:

Cancel and restart, you won't hurt anything.

I did cancel and restart yesterday. sorry I should have mentioned that. It's stuck at the same spot I got impatient at. So I let it go overnight, and it's still at that spot. It's says 'Removing backup files' don't know what that is.

What program?

CA X12

I'm eastern time, I just took this screen shot. It says it's still downloading, yet, I can still pull up CA Premier. I'm not holding anything back. I've got 2 bathrooms and a kitchen I need to have done by tuesday and SSA is closed for the weekend. I just thought I would try my luck here.

Screenshot (5).png

Not sure how or why Ca X11 v22.1.1.1 could possibly be open before or during the installation.  If you can close Chief the installation may finish or you may need to start over after you close Chief but the strange thing is it seems you have already done the install.

It seems you are doing a reinstall ?  It could just be a toolbar migration issue.