Custom Tables in Chief

kwhitt

I want to create a custom table on the layout page with such items as cabinet finish, wood species, construction type, etc.  I found this in the knowledge database "https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00042/creating-a-text-based-table-or-legend.html", but it's not quite what I'm looking for.  I was hoping to be able to format it more like the Layout tables that have a centered title bar.  Is there any way to customize a layout table or schedule so that I can input my own columns without having to build my own grid lines?

Yes,  Take a stock Schedule and convert it to Text and then it can be edited with your own data and look like a chief schedule.

If all of your items are cabinet attributes you may be able to actually use a cabinet schedule with a few macros.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Yes,  Take a stock Schedule and convert it to Text and then it can be edited with your own data and look like a chief schedule.

If all of your items are cabinet attributes you may be able to actually use a cabinet schedule with a few macros.

Thanks Chop.  I was hoping there was a way to do that.  I've got to say, I'm really loving this software!

• Like 1