Where can I find a slipper style tub with no feet?

StonehengeCustom

Hello,

I work for a company that does a lot of bathroom remodels and one thing that comes up a lot that I can't find in any chief catalogs is a freestanding slipper style tub where one end is higher up than the other with no feet/lip. There is one slipper tub in the core catalog that has the feet and lip but what my clients are looking for is something more modern. I most commonly use the K-1800 Abrazo freestanding tub from Kohler in place of an actual slipper tub but it is not perfect. It dips in the middle instead of having one end taller than the other. I attached an image of what I'm looking actually for. I was just hoping someone might know of a catalog that I might have missed that might have something similar? I think I have downloaded every one that has any bathtubs though. I've also tried editing existing tubs with sizing planes etc. or creating my own but haven't had any luck. If anyone knows a method for creating/ editing a tub that would work that would also help.

Thank you.

slipper tub.jpg

Excellent. The 3D Warehouse has some excellent resources.  

It's not exact, but close enough... If you scrunch the height down to about 27" it takes on a similar proportion to your reference image. Too bad the the "scoop" is a bit more exaggerated though. Otherwise it's a near match. 

Snip20200305_17.png