Display Toe Kick Outline in Plan

kwhitt

24 minutes ago, kwhitt said:

Is it possible to display the toe kick outline in a saved plan view?  Thanks, Kevin

Only if you draw them manually....which a lot of us cabinet designers do anyway for a number of other reasons.  Here's a quick video I made a couple years ago that might be of assistance in this regard...

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

Note sure that is possible if the toe kick is defined/generated by the cabinet. If however you draw the toe kicks using a molding poly line then they should show. Do you really want all of those lines in your plan?

Graham - thanks for the reply.  No, I don't want all those extra lines in my plan, but was hoping to use them temporarily to apply shoe molding and an applied molding on the bottom rail.  I know this can be automated in the cabinet DBX, however, I am not happy with how some things are joining up (especially at the juncture of a blind corner cabinet).  I will have to pull them back manually from the overall outline, I guess.

1 minute ago, kwhitt said:

Graham - thanks for the reply.  No, I don't want all those extra lines in my plan, but was hoping to use them temporarily to apply shoe molding and an applied molding on the bottom rail.  I know this can be automated in the cabinet DBX, however, I am not happy with how some things are joining up (especially at the juncture of a blind corner cabinet).  I will have to pull them back manually from the overall outline, I guess.

For that then you should find Michaels video to be very helpful in making it easier to follow the cabinetry footprint with the molding polyline tool.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Only if you draw them manually....which a lot of us cabinet designers do anyway for a number of other reasons.  Here's a quick video I made a couple years ago that might be of assistance in this regard...

Thanks Michael.  That's helpful!