3D furniture

Jesica

We are a high end retail design firm in Seattle looking for a source for 3d furniture items to use in our designs, We have tried the 3D warehouse with out much success Does any one have any suggestions

25 minutes ago, Jesica said:

We are a high end retail design firm in Seattle looking for a source for 3d furniture items to use in our designs, We have tried the 3D warehouse with out much success Does any one have any suggestions

Take a look at the Wayfair catalog. They have knock off symbols of popular furniture. I typically build symbols in house if I can't source them elsewhere. Additionally, most commercial grade furniture vendors supply Revit/3ds/sketchup models of their full line. Search design files/cad files/symbol files restricted to your vendor site on google.

You're welcome to reach out to me if you need additional info or guidance. 

• 1 year later...

Hi, you may want to discuss your project requirements with PGBS, which is one of the most reliable 3D designing service provider in the market. We maintain a world-class portfolio of 3D furniture renders that we develop to meet the varied requirements of our global clients. We offer the best rates in the industry and make sure that our clients pay for what they actually require. Drop us a note and we would be responding to you immediately. You may want to take a look at our service page for more info: https://www.proglobalbusinesssolutions.com/3d-rendering-services/furniture-renderings/