X12 Bug While Entering Coordinates?

kwhitt

I'm drawing a screen molding in plan view using a rectangular polyline.  I hit tab to enter dimensions of X=.25 and Y=.75 (first image).  The result is a 24" x 24" square (second image).  Can anyone confirm this as an issue for them?  It seems to be the case with a polyline too.  All of a sudden I am unable to enter coordinates to draw shapes.

01_ENTER.jpg

02_RESULT.jpg

25 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

I believe that you might have the polyline tool active. That looks like the default polyline if you just click though I don't know what happened to the original. In any case it works correctly here moving the pline 1/4 and 3/4

Mark - It is definitely the rectangular polyline for which I am trying to enter coordinates using the tab key.  I can reproduce it over and over again.  Same thing with entering coordinates for the polyline.  This is the latest update to X12 from yesterday (or the day before - can't remember).  Thanks.

31 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

I believe that you might have the polyline tool active. That looks like the default polyline if you just click though I don't know what happened to the original. In any case it works correctly here moving the pline 1/4 and 3/4

I just restarted and everything seems to be working now...

1 hour ago, Alaskan_Son said:

If I'm understanding correctly, he wasn't trying to move it.  He was trying to initially draw it.  That is, he was trying to drag out a 3/4"x1/4" polyline. 

That is correct.  I have not had the problem since I rebooted my machine.  I had Photoshop and AutoCAD open at the same time, so could have been a factor.  I remember a problem with AutoCAD 2010 when PS was open - maybe something similar?