Wall Schedule line spacing

Larry_Sweeney

Place your wall schedule in its own cad detail, then make a "cad detail from view" It won't be a live schedule, but you'll have a cad drawing of your wall symbols that you can place next to your live schedule. Adjust as necessary but be wary of mistakes when going manual!

Or you could just leave the schedule spacing as is (keep it live). It's only paper.

The schedule is fitting to the 2d or 3d symbol height.  If the large lines bother you I believe you can change your text size to a little larger so that it fills it in a little more.  But of course if you get it too big it will look funny when printed.

Robert and Ryan...………………….. I'll probably go with your advice Robert because of the area I'm trying to fit the schedule into. I hope that at some point in time CA gives us move spacing control.

Dermot...……………………………….Yes. Even with this checked I have 3 or 4 extra spacing lines between my printed lines. I was hoping that maybe by taking the grid lines off the spacing would change.  :(

Thanks to everyone for their time and advice. It's always very much appreciated. Have a great day.