Exporting My files DWG

Evolution

The Yarbro residence is under construction. The client's MECH engineer asked for the DWG files. I think I did it correctly, I guess I will find out tomorrow if he has any issues with it.  I would normally turn most layers off, however he wanted most layers relative to the architectural (Dims, Cabinets, Walls of course, Doors etc.) left on.  No question exactly, since it is a two story, I exported all floors, Export only displayed layers, Scaling unit: in>Create Associative Dimensions>Export Filled Areas. That sound about right? 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 5:03 PM, Evolution said:

The Yarbro residence is under construction. The client's MECH engineer asked for the DWG files. I think I did it correctly, I guess I will find out tomorrow if he has any issues with it.  I would normally turn most layers off, however he wanted most layers relative to the architectural (Dims, Cabinets, Walls of course, Doors etc.) left on.  No question exactly, since it is a two story, I exported all floors, Export only displayed layers, Scaling unit: in>Create Associative Dimensions>Export Filled Areas. That sound about right? 

Thought I would post some pics of the project under way.  Love to see a design come to life!!! Had a lot of help working through the challenges. Glenn Woodward has a lot of patience.  Eric the solver....straight to the point,  I'd better stop naming all I'll miss someone and hurt feelings. Lot of you assisted in one way or another.  Some of you got impatient with me, but that's understandable!

3D.png

Framed.jpg

Roofed.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1