Has anyone created a Nana sliding wall?

cjanderson66

I have a client that is requesting a (4) panel sliding Nana wall that will slide into a wall.  Has anyone created one?  This would be with a 4" exterior wall with a (4) panel slide by into a 10" wall with another 4" interior wall.  Trying to figure out the best way to create one.

6 minutes ago, cjanderson66 said:

I have a client that is requesting a (4) panel sliding Nana wall that will slide into a wall.  Has anyone created one?  This would be with a 4" exterior wall with a (4) panel slide by into a 10" wall with another 4" interior wall.  Trying to figure out the best way to create one.

I've created several different models for various projects. My only suggestion here is to ensure the client can afford it before you go overboard on the design. Richard's suggestion is the perfect way to start. Just draw some 2x4 walls to create the pocket they'd slide into.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
7 minutes ago, Chrisdutch89 said:

Good morning,

I have the same issue with two clients. I'm assuming I have to do the wall first and then put the folding wall in afterwards.  I'm open to suggestions.

I'd suggest using a "Doorway" to start and placing a symbol from the library to show the door in its open position. Personal experience note: Do not waste too much time until you know the make and model and price!