Sign in to follow this  
ChiefArchitect

April Virtual Training - 20% OFF

Join us via our Virtual Classroom, April 16th and 17th for Kitchen, Bath, and Interior classroom training.

Virtual-ONLY-San-Diego-SAVE20-FB-Events-Cover.thumb.jpg.628d4f807ac42c031f45cd5145a31985.jpg

We have converted this training opportunity to a virtual classroom option.

Learn about Kitchen, Bath and Interior design in Chief Architect from the comfort of your own home!

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Floriance
    Newest Member
    Floriance

• By ChiefArchitect
      We've canceled travel to Boston, but will still be providing Virtual Training May 28-29, join us to improve you drafting skills!

We'll be hosting the following classroom trainings:
      Residential Intro Residential Intermediate Kitchens, Baths, Interiors  
      Get the details here.
    • By jensaulala
      I am a new Chief User looking for a few designers that are willing and available to do some design work and train me on Chief at the same time.  I work for a custom home builder in Southern Utah and we are backlogged in design right now and want someone that can show me the ropes with hands-on design training.  
    • By JMNDesignSource
      3D Interior Rendering by JMN Design Source
    • By Acclaim_Reno
      Hello,
      We are a busy remodeling company in NE Ohio and can’t keep up with the demand. I am searching for a company or person to help me with sketches throughout the year. Our projects consist of kitchens, bathrooms, basements, additions, and small commercial remodeling. 
      I am open to ideas and look forward to discussing my needs in further detail. 

Regards,
      Bob Gallese
      mobile 440.221.9500