Looking to buy a license to use D paper sizes

ajeb1958

Please be aware that if you have a plan created in the latest version of HD Pro (2020) that you will not be able to open up your plan in any version of Premier that is older than X11.  None of the Chief Architect products can read in plans that are written in a newer version.  So if you purchase an older version, you will probably have to redraw your plans from scratch.  Also, you should be sure that you only purchase a legal version that you could upgrade later if you wanted to.

I would suggest using the workaround that David mentions.  Your other options would include paying someone with Chief Premier to print your plans or renting Premier as Eric suggested. 

Another option would be to upgrade to HD Pro 2021 when it is released in the very near future because it will no longer have any printing limitations.

If you have additional questions, I would encourage you to talk with someone in our sales department.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ricatic said:

Darn...I just bought HD Pro 2020 before Christmas...how much will it cost to upgrade to 2021...:unsure:

In times last it was pretty reasonable $99 per year.  Just FYI if you do end up

hoonh to premiere they generally give a good discount towards the upgrade.