Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BDecker
    Newest Member
    BDecker

• By fletcher
      I'm having issues with my walls not returning over a lower roof plane on a raised section of my home. When I try to extend the walls it shows up on my floorplan inside with brick which is not accurate.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

• By Kbird1
      just wondering if anyone else is get the Error messages in the Latest version ,
      have tried a Reboot and then install straight away but no help this time...
      ( I got the update message this afternoon)

• By howardmccall
      A serious error occured (exception thrown) Contact technical support.
      While removing some interior walls this message occured.  I can't get rid of it and now I can't even go into other parts of the home and change anything without this stopping me.  If you can help please tell me what to do I have another 6 hours I need to work today.  Hoping for the best
      scan0289.pdf
    • By decorators3
      Hi

I've been away for several months and only now getting back into my CA 11.  But when I open my plan I get this error message.  I've tried updating my library but I have NOTHING no core no bonus no manufacturers.  
      Can anyone direct me or do I contact tech support

Thanks

• By GCCISarah
      Hi everyone-

In the last several plans I have created in chief X11, using a Camera View with a Reference Display of the As-Built, I have the As-Built Reference Display file set to render as a Glass House view. The Glass House referenced model displays, but without any of the dark outlines to show the features of the model. I have included an image of a remodel I am working on currently, where the referenced As-Built shows as a faint blue shape. Nothing like the examples Chief gives of a reference display, below.
      Any thoughts on what setting I might be able to change to get the 'outlines' back. I have also included an example image from Chief I found online, which has the desired 'outlines' in black.
      This does ONLY happen when I'm using Glass House View as a *Reference Display* in the plan I'm working on. If I were working on a plan and change the rendering technique to Glass House, the outlines are visible. This only happens in Reference Display.