Applied Molding on 45 degree tray ceilng

kwhitt

Here's a few tips to cover my own tips as well as some of the tips offered by others.  Tips on tips on tips....

...and yes, I failed miserably at squeezing it all into the 5 minutes I was hoping for.  It was just a gitter dun as fast as I can thing while I had a few spare minutes.  Its disorganized, poorly planned, unedited, uncut, and totally off the cuff with all my messiness and inefficiencies on full display.  I think its a keeper.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Here's a few tips to cover my own tips as well as some of the tips offered by others.  Tips on tips on tips....

...and yes, I failed miserably at squeezing it all into the 5 minutes I was hoping for.  It was just a gitter dun as fast as I can thing while I had a few spare minutes.  Its disorganized, poorly planned, unedited, uncut, and totally off the cuff with all my messiness and inefficiencies on full display.  I think its a keeper.

Thanks Michael.  I did finally get it yesterday although it took me several hours of playing around.  I sent the sketch to the client and she hated the applied molding (thought it was too formal).  Anyway, at least I learned a lot from the exercise.  Thanks again for the video.  Kevin

10 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

One more thing - at 12:18 in your video you say to make sure to control-select the symbol.  Why is this?