We are working on plans for our own build. Have much of the plan already in 2018 Pro Version, need the following: 1) Help with getting Shed Roofs/stairs to come out right. 2) auditing a basement over just one portion of the foundation. Then, we can work on much of the interior (window placement, doors, electrical, plumbing, etc.) 3) Last, we will want to sync back up with the selected experienced Chief Architect Designer - and have you/them draw up the final version - ready for detailed construction build and Engineering Review by a licensed CO Engineer (required by the state of CO). So if you experienced - and you know how to draw/build Modern. Please reach out to me. Thank you.
We are looking for a seasoned professional to join our team at Homes by JICI. Located in northeast Indiana, Homes by JICI is known as the premier lake home builder in the land of 101 lakes.
Work with our team to convert designs into technical plans. Drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements, and setting up production methods. If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software, fluent in Chief Architect, and are familiar with building processes, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us build functional, secure, and well-designed products and structures that meet our clients’ needs.
· Proficiency in the Chief Architect software platform is required.
· Post-secondary education in architectural drafting and/or architectural design, or substantial relevant and demonstrable experience is required.
· Relevant drafting and design experience, including work in both remodeling and new construction, for commercial and residential projects, is a plus.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD or higher.
· Additional skills in Revit or other modeling/rendering software are a plus.
· Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
· Additionally, knowledge of PowerPoint, Photoshop, or other programs will be an advantage.
· Working knowledge of construction materials, methods, and assemblies is required.
· Actual construction experience will be considered advantageous.
· Understanding /awareness of building science and energy efficient construction techniques is important.
· Good graphic sensibility to arrange, draw, scale, and represent plans and details in a legible, useful, and tidy manner is required. Applicants should be able to identify and provide relevant examples of their work.
· National, State & Local Building Code knowledge is required.
· Production and coordination of design development and construction documents including bid drawings, specifications, municipal applications and paperwork, and review and documentation during construction administration.
· Research into products/materials, code/zoning, and other building-related topics.
Website - https://homesbyjici.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HomesbyJICIangola
Serious Candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for more information
This is an onsite position - remote work is not available at this time.
We are looking to hire someone who can provide Chief Architect Drafting services . We are located in the SouthWest Michigan/Northern Indiana (South Bend) area. The only requirement is to be located in our local area since we will be working together.
by Building Smarter LLC MI License No. 2102203208 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a well established custom home builder in Bastrop, Texas that builds throughout Central Texas. Our company, Texas Classic Custom Homes, is small with only 5-9 employees and we only choose to build 10-15 custom homes per year. We are looking for a person to join our team and work with our clients to design their dream home within their budget. You would have your own 144sf office and full set up with X14 (soon to be X15). Our current designer (me), is moving into a project manager role to support with the 8 builds we currently have on-going with 4 more soon to start. This is a salaried and client-facing role which requires patience, understanding, clear and concise communication, and an attention to details for the plans and specifications that we build to. We would require 2-3 days/week in the office as there is a lot of in-person meetings and communication needed and are open to a few days/week WFH depending on productivity. We typically provide breakfast/lunch in the office each day.
The ideal candidate:
proficient in CA, including the material list feature familiar with BuilderTrend or BuildStar or other construction project management software (we use Buildertrend). Friendly, upbeat, patient, understanding, truly desires to improve others lives Ability to commute to and from the office Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Suite Understanding and experience with Adobe Understanding and experience with Gmail Understanding and experience with estimating and budgets
please send resumes to email@example.com
I'm Azjah! I would love to work with you on your project. I have extensive and expert-level experience in my professional Home Design role; my experience in Certified Computer-Aided Drafting and Certified Professional Chief Architect knowledge may align immensely well with your needs. I have enjoyed bringing a vision to life since a young age and I am very excited to hear about your project.
I am a top performer who goes beyond to deliver quality support and guarantee deadlines are met. I sharpened my abilities in preparing plans, 3d Renders, creative interior, and exterior home designs, as well as HVAC, plumbing, and material takeoff. throughout my career to build my value in the field. I have been commended for my dedication to developing creative and timely completion of work.
I have attached a few of my projects below for reference. Please let me know when you would be available for an
initial 15-30 minute call (free of charge) so we can discuss your project in
more detail and identify how my skill set would work best for you.