Mac Users, Yosemite Upgrade

Electromen

I dated my Mac Pro and MacBook Air to the free OS upgrade Yosemite 10.10, I also updated my iPhone 5.

The good news is, everything works very well. So far, there is no bad news.

I use the Apple software - Numbers and Pages on the Macs and my iPhone.  The update to iDrive went smoothly.  iDrive is a free upgrade to iCloud.

BootCamp and Windows7 also works well.  Of course Chief Architect also works.

I didn't find and update for Apple TV nor Apple Time Capsule.

If you're going to update to Yosemite, allow time, probably an 30 min. to an hour and of course back up first.

After Yosemite installs, check for more updates

• Upvote 1

Thanks Greg,  I was going to wait a couple of days before I went through this.  Did you watch the on line meeting yesterday morning 10:00 am pst?  I watched,  some awesome stuff......  it's like apple has just about finished  putting all the different devices together seamlessly.  I am excited about Yosemite.

The new IMACs seem to be about 4 times faster?  Did I understand this correctly?  Holy Moly.  I would be interested in knowing if CA has tested out the new IMAC to check out the speed difference.....  I doubt they have checked out the new ones yet because I do not believe they ship until today or tomorrow.

Thanks Greg,  I was going to wait a couple of days before I went through this.  Did you watch the on line meeting yesterday morning 10:00 am pst?  I watched,  some awesome stuff......  it's like apple has just about finished  putting all the different devices together seamlessly.  I am excited about Yosemite.

The new IMACs seem to be about 4 times faster?  Did I understand this correctly?  Holy Moly.  I would be interested in knowing if CA has tested out the new IMAC to check out the speed difference.....  I doubt they have checked out the new ones yet because I do not believe they ship until today or tomorrow.

I didn't watch it.

The only thing I noticed is that my speakers didn't work.  I had to go into System Preferences > and change from Digital out to Line out.

• 3 months later...