Architects Using Chief Architect in Texas!

tonyhaygood

Hello:

I've recently started working for a custom home builder here in Texas - the DFW area.  Our company currently works with one central architect for the majority for their designs and plans, but this architect only uses AutoCAD, not Chief Architect.  Since we want to become better at plug and play with BuilderTrend, I've begun the search for "other" architects in my area that DO USE Chief Architect exclusively.  I'd gladly accept info for anyone in the DFW area.  Just trying to streamline the process and eliminate the need for all these AutoCAD conversions that seem to always lose some of the info in translation.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  

13 hours ago, DavidJPotter said:

There are a couple or three here in Austin, let me know if interested and I will share their contact data.

DJP

David, thank you for your reply.  I am definitely interested in those contacts in Austin. It may be a bit far, but I've got to start somewhere. I would appreciate any information you could forward to me, as I'm ready to get started.

Thanks again,

Tony

17 minutes ago, DavidJPotter said:

Don Hurst  Architect

(512) 507-6989

dhurst2@austin.rr.com

The other two I mentioned, one uses X10 and the third one I have not spoken to in years, sorry.

Maybe Don can refer you elsewhere as well.

DJP

Thank you very much David, I really appreciate the information.

Tony