VIDEO LESSON: The New Tray Ceiling Tool in X12

SNestor

X12 is an amazing new release...did a quick video showing a few things you can do with the Tray Ceiling Tool.  I'm sure as we go along people will discover other more incredible ways to use this tool.  This video covers the basics and shows how to use it.  Hope you enjoy!

• Upvote 6

Just want to say everyone should subscribe to Steve’s YouTube channel. 
The presentation and length hits the sweet spot for YouTube following for anyone learning.

Even more advanced users can benefit because he always throws in a tip or two that you might not have known about or have forgotten about. 
He makes for a great ambassador for promoting the program to people who are only trying out the program or are lurkers who are presently using other software.  More subscribers and more likes will give him more visibility. 
I love a lot of the other videos from guys on this forum but they’re often not for newbies and they don’t have the flow, form and polish of Steve’s videos. 
Keep up the good work Steve!

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Michael_Gia said:

The presentation and length hits the sweet spot for YouTube following for anyone learning.

Even more advanced users can benefit because he always throws in a tip or two that you might not have known about or have forgotten about. 
He makes for a great ambassador for promoting the program to people who are only trying out the program or are lurkers who are presently using other software.  More subscribers and more likes will give him more visibility. 
I love a lot of the other videos from guys on this forum but they’re often not for newbies and they don’t have the flow, form and polish of Steve’s videos. 

Holy Cow!  

@Michael_Gia thank you so very much for the kind words.  Thanks for giving my YouTube page a plug and speaking so nicely of the videos I've made.  I have made a concerted effort to make videos that are "understandable" and have tried to give them a professional look.  I'm always trying to improve.  I also try to include an occasional humorous moment...as Chief can provide frustration even for the best of us.

Thanks again.  I'm humbled by your kind words. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/12/2020 at 5:44 AM, Michael_Gia said:

I absolutely agree with everything Michael has said here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 4:08 PM, SNestor said:

X12 is an amazing new release...did a quick video showing a few things you can do with the Tray Ceiling Tool.  I'm sure as we go along people will discover other more incredible ways to use this tool.  This video covers the basics and shows how to use it.  Hope you enjoy!

Thank you. Haven't needed to do a tray ceiling yet but your video is very helpful.

• Like 1

Played with it a little today. Something I noticed is that the tray ceiling tool cuts for the roof which is fantastic. If you use the soffit tool it doesn't which forced me to do a work around before. Great improvement!!

12 minutes ago, StepOneDesign said:

Wow, I will definitely be signing into your youtube channel!  Thanks for the easy to understand, easy to use directions.

Thanks so much for going to this effort to help us all!!

Lisa

Thank you!  Glad to help!