payettedesigns

Copy and Paste in Place X12

18 minutes ago, robdyck said:

The visual indicators are great, but I find that the point B has more trouble finding my intended destination when I hover over 2 points in order to get the connected end result. It doesn't hold those axis lines as well. It's like it's really windy inside Chief. Anyone else notice this?

So far for me...it's not behaved as you describe.  Maybe because I'm on a Mac?  

6 hours ago, SNestor said:

But...has the "revamped" tool really making anything more difficult in Chief...or, is it just different and we all have to get used to it?

I absolutely hated it at first, took awhile to manually add the original tool back in but I never seem to use it.

33 minutes ago, robdyck said:

The visual indicators are great, but I find that the point B has more trouble finding my intended destination when I hover over 2 points in order to get the connected end result. It doesn't hold those axis lines as well. It's like it's really windy inside Chief. Anyone else notice this?

...yeah and how about those fires in Australia and now flooding. Pretty sure it's the new palette styles causing that...:D

Please see this post with some more info about copy and paste in place: