Human figures?

creatrix

Thanks all Yes I've checked the bonus catalogs.

Followed VHampton's advice and if I wasn't in a dry month, I'd be drinking too! Get what's shown below but when I put it in the plan, it's not shown as seen from above?

I've been trying to do a signature and am told that my 28 KB are too large. I've input what version, where I am and my OS to no avail. Will have to reach out to CA Support tomorrow but just too damn frustrated at the moment since I've attempted 3 times!

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 5.16.07 PM.png

So... those are actually 2D figurines only. They’ll only show up in a camera view. That’s the difference between a silhouette and a cad person, and that’s why you won’t see a thing unless they happened to be inserted to a 2D elevation.  

Here is a file in x12 beta. The 2 female images are placed as plants. Sorry, not a misogynist statement but just a method of placing images with transparency in your plan file. The other one was lifted from Sketchup and placed on a card. A while back I think it was Joe Carrick that posted a major dump of people images. I have grabbed some from Mr. Google and cut out the background to make some of these plant people. Not fully 3d or stripped down to a bikini as shown above but we all have different goals.

people everywhere.plan

people everywhere.zip

Annotation 2020-02-09 194428.jpg