Custom toolbar configuration button icon

AgChief

Does anyone know 

1) How to get my custom toolbar button icon to show?  I was trying to edit the icon and pulled it off the toolbar and it disappeared.

2) How do I change the icon of that button?  Is it a simple matter of creating a button icon and name the file the same as the custom toolbar?  I noticed that's what the icons are named for the standard buttons.

Inkedx2scrap_LI.thumb.jpg.797bdeea383efded972b3539ef3d221c.jpg

22 minutes ago, AgChief said:

Does anyone know 

1) How to get my custom toolbar button icon to show?  I was trying to edit the icon and pulled it off the toolbar and it disappeared.

2) How do I change the icon of that button?  Is it a simple matter of creating a button icon and name the file the same as the custom toolbar?  I noticed that's what the icons are named for the standard buttons.

Inkedx2scrap_LI.thumb.jpg.797bdeea383efded972b3539ef3d221c.jpg

1) In the "Toolbar Customization" dbx. you currently have open in your screen snippet, navigate to "Tools" side-bar section.

2) In the "Available Toolbar Buttons" sub-section, search "toolbar," you should see your icon listed there with the associated name you gave for the set.

3) Click and drag the icon up to your toolbar and release.

:)

4 minutes ago, AgChief said:

Well that was easy enough.  And I had obviously done it before.  But I've slept since then...  :mellow:

Also, naming the png file the same as the custom toolbar button did the trick.

Thanks!

You can make your own toolbar icons as well with that method.

ANNOTATIONS.pngCameras.pngDefault Configuration.pngDIMENSIONING.pngDoors and Windows Configuration.pngSCALES.PNG

Walls Configuration.pngWALLS WINDOWS AND DOORS.png