Customer Service

paccoastJeff

Previous Softplan user.  I tried a trial version of Chief for a week, and spent the week also checking out quite a few of the excellent video's and reading through the tutorial guide and users reference guide.  During that time I had one technical question that I submitted via email.  I received a quick, very thorough reply.  The quick, helpful reply put it over the top for me, and I rented the full version and plan to use it for a couple months prior to purchasing.  

Yesterday I had a question on properly importing additional library catalogs. I figured I would try out the phone support.  I talked with Nigel, who was extremely helpful and walked me right through the process, and told me they get quite a few calls about it.  Even more impressed than I was previously.  

If anyone is on the fence and reading this, if you are looking for great design software with rich feature sets, backed up by excellent customer support, this is an easy recommendation.  The abundance of helpful, quality video's by Chief and others, and the user documentation, are the best I have seen.  This forum is obviously a great resource as well.

Jeff,

Wow, thank you for the feedback and I am happy to hear that we are doing a great job of supporting our customers.  Thank you for being a valued Chief Architect customer and for sharing your story with other people evaluating Chief Architect as a design solution .  Feedback from our customers is our most valued advertising!

Thanks again and congratulation on your new software.

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Software