Text Sizing and Manipulation?

paccoastJeff

I have read the entire chapter from the user guide on using Text and RIch Text.  I want to be able to add text much smaller than one shows up on the drawing.  I've tried rich text by specifying a box and typing it in, changing the percentage, which only seems to change the size in the open window view and doesn't change the actual text size on the drawing, dragging arrows in on the text box, etc.  In plan view, if I want to have text in the cabinet area that specifies there is a wall over with a microwave over it, how do I make the text small enough to fit into the area, and how do I rotate it most easily? I've rotated some text by opening it up and specifying the degree in angles, but it seems like there has to be an easier way?

Thanks for any help.  Going back to the user guide and tutorial guide to see if I've missed something.  

On Edit:  I have also tried changing the size of the text by deselecting auto and entering smaller sizes, with no luck. 

Thanks for the help, it is genuinely appreciated.  I was able to accomplish it by changing the size from 6" plan size to 2".  I need to experiment with text more. As much as I have clicked on the text I haven't seen anything that looks like a rotation handle, but I've obviously missed it.  I've been able to enter -90 to get it to rotate to the right like I wanted.