Is SSA included with HD Architectural 2020?

pilot210

I purchased Home Designer Architectural 2020 recently in order to aid with my  kitchen remodeling design. I've discovered that the Kraftmaid and many other cabinet manufacturer libraries are only available to those with an SSA license. The online information about SSA only talks about Interiors and Premier, says SSA is included, but says nothing about the newer product set. Is SSA included with my Architectural license? If not, how can I get the SSA added? Without availability of those libraries, Architectural is pretty limited.

Hello,

Thank you for posting this question.  SSA is only available for our Chief Architect products (Premier and Interiors).  The cabinet catalogs are only available to download with SSA on these Chief Architect versions.  Cabinet catalogs are not available for Home Designer products, however, you can still use the cabinet tools in Home Designer for cabinet design.  There are door and drawer styles included in the library  software that you can apply to your cabinets.  The cabinet styles are very similar across the manufacturers, so you can generally get exactly or very close to the cabinet style offered by stock and semi custom cabinet companies.

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Software