Can a Layout Template be converted to metric

DDKDesign

Does anyone know if it is possible to convert a layout template created in imperial units to metric? 

Spent quite a bit of time creating this but stupidly started with the CA Riverstone sample template which I modified? Doh! 

I'm in Scotland and everything has to be metric.

Using CA X11 Prem

Donnie

Some stuff can be copied from one layout to another , which is much easier now in X12 but there is no quick "conversion tool" if that is what you are asking.

You should start with one of the Metric Templates in the Templates Folder , they all have M on the end of the file name. There is also Ansi Layouts in the Layout Border Folder>Metric too.

image.thumb.png.7a0eab4a407151dcaf072754d86b0ab6.png

don't remember exactly but I think there was an Upgrade Button in my Locker , which needed clicking 1st , then the Download was available.

You can start two Instances of X11 by holding the Ctrl Key as you Start the 2nd copy and it will ignore the two copies warning , just don't work in Plan with two copies open , this works fine for copying Logos and Text boxes etc from one layout to the other though.

PS , I'd email CS or Sales too ( since in Scotland)  if you think you SSA makes you eligible for access to the Beta Version and it isn't.

M.