Angled wall

winterdd

I would need to try it to confirm but I think you could build the wall and frame it with the window and everything then convert to symbol to tilt it.  It of course would need to be built over sized so it would still be tall enough when tipped and maybe a little extra since you will not be able to angle the top and bottom plates properly.  Otherwise maybe make a symbol window and surround it with p-solids.

Side walls can be stretched over to join the sloped gable wall.

If not try a search as I am sure there are other discussions on the subject as Chief really does not do angle walls yet.

Manually with primitives, by converting a wall to a symbol and using that, or by getting super tricky with roof/ceiling planes.  I would just be using primitives.  A lot of manual work no matter how you slice or dice it though.  Not something Chief was really designed to do.

1 minute ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Manually with primitives, by converting a wall to a symbol and using that, or by getting super tricky with roof/ceiling planes.  I would just be using primitives.  A lot of manual work no matter how you slice and dice it though.

will do, i am searching primitives as well.