How to access old forum?

MarkMc

This is nutty,  come on CA,  at least let us get a chance to go back to old forum to review past posts. We don't need to post,   we just want to get there to find older info, thank you,  thank you very much.

wasn't working for me either in Firefox, tried IE and it worked. Went back into FF and deleted cache- refresh and close open did nada. now it works.

There does seem to be and issue with the advanced search BTW- I could get results by user, but by user and specific forum got nada.

I am on home computer,  using safari,  new window in safari,  type in CHIEFTALK,  takes me straight to the old forum,  from there I can get to new forum.  So if I am on home computer,   I open a new browser window,  how do I go straight to new forum?  When I get to the office in AM I will see how that works on Safari,  I am assuming if I type in CHIEFTALK in new browser window using Safari on office mac,  it will take me to new forum and not the old forum.

Two computers doing two differdent things,  what's new?  I got on my iphone today and if I go to contacts to look up a number,  I no longer get the keyboard to type in name......  I have to scroll down to find contact.......  I think I am cursed.....  

d dot,

Try chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com for the new one and chieftalk.com for the old one. 

Don't you use favourites or shortcuts or whatever mr mac calls them. 

Back at office,  accessed  new site  by  typing in CHIEFTALK.COM,  and on the home computer,  I typed in CHIEFTALK.COM and that one went to old forum.  (done in safari)

Just another example of the inconsistencies in my computer world.........  and I ain't even go to the WOOD FLOOR OVER CONCRETE GARAGE issues......  I spent so much time on that,  and I still can't quite figure it out.

If I am using Google chrome,  I go to old web site on office mac.

On PC both IE and Google Chrome take me to old web site using chief talk.com

On PC both IE and Google Chrome take me to new web site using chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com  ( as Glenn stated)

So it is only on office mac using safari that chief talk.com goes to new site.  So on the mac at office I do not know how to get to old site.

and I ain't even go to the WOOD FLOOR OVER CONCRETE GARAGE issues...... I spent so much time on that, and I still can't quite figure it out.

Scott, I usually just use a slab for those, who wants to create a crawl space and breakthrough the existing stem wall for access. You usually need a footing anyway.