evil roof design

lghaney

I'm having a hard time getting this roof on correctly. I've been working on it for hours, not getting any better. Can someone please help. I'm including my plan along with the plans and elevations from the design company. I know it's a mess. I've tried auto generating the roof then manipulating it, I've tried drawing from scratch. And the really cool thing is it doesn't even have to look perfect anywhere but the front, because it's only a front elevation rendering. I know there may be a couple random doors or windows on it. They aren't correct, I just used them to help me find my place.

Thanks for any help. 

roof from.plan

10 hours ago, Signatures said:

Welcome

It's helpful to know what software you are using as it changes from version to version.

It helps others to have this info in your signature so it's always available. Please see this topic for a signature how to.

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/18908-signature-here-at-chief-talk

Do we have a signature bot now?! That would be awesome...Eric's post count might be cut in half :)

--Jamie

31 minutes ago, madcowscarnival said:

geez Solver, that's impressive.

You learn by first Study to learn how to use the tools and find out what they do and do  not do. Then you practice using them and the more you successfully use them to get your products the better your competence grows while using them.

DJP