Adjusting layout picture box to non-rectangle shape?

Christina_Girerd

I'm pretty sure I've done this before, but can't remember how and apparently didn't have the right buzz words to find it in help or in this forum...   I have a .jpg picture file of a house overview on a layout page.  I want to angle one side of the .jpg rectangle to crop out part of the driveway and take out a small chunk on the other side.  I looked for something like the Break tool to adjust the edges, but can't seem to find anything.  What am I missing?   Thanks.

I had forgotten about having to send it to plan, or having it in my plan and then sending it to layout.  So I decided I should just open up the saved camera view and send it into the layout.  However when I sent it to layout, with "current screen" selected, it sent a much larger view than the current screen, but not the entire plan either.  I can now use the Break tool to adjust the box perimeter, but then when I wanted to enlarge it, I can't find a way to do that.  What would normally be the resize handles just expand the box (i.e. undo any cropping) and I tried holding various Ctrl or other keys, but those didn't seem to work.  Any suggestions on how to enlarge it?

First image was the current screen image, second shows what I had selected in the dbx, third shows what showed up in the layout.

I also tried sending the camera view to layout with "current screen as image" which actually sends the "current screen" as expected, but then I can't use the Break tool.  (BTW, I will send in a bug report "feature request" asking that we be able to use the Break tool on images in layout.) 

When I went to re-open my saved camera view (the first image) - it had been changed to the weird partial view that showed in layout even though I closed the camera view in plan saying "don't save."   Odd.

2020 01 27 OV in plan.JPG

2020 01 27 OV current screen.JPG

2020 01 27 OV in layout.JPG