Framing - Lookouts built wrong

robdyck

When playing with Roof Purlins in another Thread, which were made from Lookouts, I ran into an issue with them "flipping", Michael (A_S) mentioned in that thread it was a quirk due to have Auto Framing Off and Auto Roof Build On at the same time , I am not sure if this is the same issue or not though.... 

Not sure about the plan you’re referencing because I haven’t seen it, but what you’ve described is an issue that’s been around for a little while and is usually triggered by having auto framing for the roofs toggled off and Auto Rebuild roofs toggled on.  It stops happening if you toggle one or the other.  Super annoying though for sure.

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/20877-roof-profiles/?do=findComment&comment=172239

M.

20 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

When playing with Roof Purlins in another Thread, which were made from Lookouts, I ran into an issue with them "flipping", Michael (A_S) mentioned in that thread it was a quirk due to have Auto Framing Off and Auto Roof Build On at the same time , I am not sure if this is the same issue or not though...

Good tip. I certainly do have that configuration in this plan. Once I know my roof is complete, I'll uncheck the 'auto' and see if that cures it! Thanks!