Need someone with current programs or X2 expert to finish a set of plans for me

howardmccall

I have been in X2 since it came out in about 2005, I think.  I am in the process of building my own home and I need help to finish it.  I think I know what I want but can't put it on paper with enough info and drawings.

I have done custom homes for my own clients I build for but I only do enough to get it through the permit department. I get by with that because I stay at the job site so much I can get it framed and completed.  I want to know that mine will fit together and it is much more custom than most of my customers build in the $500,000 to $600,000 range.

I have designed what we want but I just can't seem to finish it to get the details I want to show the subcontractors even so far as naming the brand and exact faucets I want ordered.

I need someone with experience that can help me work through the drawing process.  Even might take some suggestions but want a person who won't get their feelings hurt if I don't them.

I don't have the vendor selections loaded into my program so just use generic products that came with my computer on X2.  I do need someone that has those vendors loaded like I want to use Coronado Stone and window companies.

I have never used stone on my homes I build other than fireplaces, ect.  This home will have lots of stone inside and out.

Looks like our heated Sq ft will be near 6,800 sq ft, plus 2000 sq ft garages and 600 sq ft greenhouse  1800 sq ft of porches.

If you have time to devote to my project over the next 6 weeks I would like to send you my plan and let you look at it and give me a quote to draw it.  

Do you have a website where I can see your production and projects you have done in the past???

Howard McCall    h4mcall@gmail.com   505-379-4333, leave a message or text me.  I will be in convention meetings this coming week.  email will work great too.