X12 Printing: 'Print Source' Default -> Current View

BenPalmer

Print Source in X12 now defaults to "Drawing Sheet:..." vs X11 that defaulted to "Current View".  Most of my printing uses "Current View" and now have to click to change that every time I print...pain in the arse.. (sending drafts to clients).  Is there a way to change it back, set defaults somewhere, or best of both worlds would be to have Chief remember the last use and that will set it to what most people use...assuming it was changed intentionally?

Thanks.

Based on the lack of comments, I'm either in the minority or not many are using X12 yet...?.

As a follow up, I noticed in X11 and X12 LAYOUTS, the "Drawing Sheets..." is the default setting, which makes sense based on how printing is done in Layouts.  However, the change is in the plan file.  X12 change to 'drawing sheet', and X11 is set to 'current view' which I think should be the default for plan files vs layout files.  Curious how others feel about this or if it is even noticed.  I print easily 10+ pdf files per day for different customer drafts to review, so I come across this a lot.