Dormer problem and footing.

Frank11

Wondering why my dormer gable walls are not complete a hole is left by the adjacent roof?

I have 2 decks and on one of them my deck footings and post do not appear on my foundation plan they are on my main floor plan?

Also my roof plans do not all appear on the same plan some on main and some on 2nd?

I tried to attach the file but i get an error (-200) not sure what it means it's only 7.4 mb

Blumenauer Garage.plan

Edited by Frank11
add a file

1 hour ago, Frank11 said:

Wondering why my dormer gable walls are not complete a hole is left by the adjacent roof?

This is common , don't know the reason but is is sometimes easy to extend the wall in 3D up to the top by simply dragging it.

I have 2 decks and on one of them my deck footings and post do not appear on my foundation plan they are on my main floor plan?

Generally they show one floor below the floor the Deck is built on.

Also my roof plans do not all appear on the same plan some on main and some on 2nd?

they show on the Floor they build on but as mentioned yousan "show" them on the floor above or below if needed.

I tried to attach the file but i get an error (-200) not sure what it means it's only 7.4 mb

Blumenauer Garage.plan

Plan open in chief while uploading.

M.