Customize Window Number in callout

divreig

Is there any way to customize window label callout. The automatic callouts made when you use a the window schedule? I do a lot of Remodel work and would like to change the number, the one with in the callout when the . And add possible add info like existing or proposed or demolished. 

call out label.jpg

I would would recommend upgrading to X12 and then listing your new and existing windows in 2 entirely different schedules.  Either that or handle New vs. Existing with an Object Information Field added to the schedule.  What you're requesting is possible with some custom macros but not very efficient if you want to keep the callout shape.  

On 1/21/2020 at 11:50 AM, Alaskan_Son said:

I would would recommend upgrading to X12 and then listing your new and existing windows in 2 entirely different schedules.  Either that or handle New vs. Existing with an Object Information Field added to the schedule.  What you're requesting is possible with some custom macros but not very efficient if you want to keep the callout shape.  

I will check out x12. I downloaded the bata, but was did not know if I wanted to pay for it when final is released. I Just got X 11 in November. 

On 1/21/2020 at 11:31 AM, solver said:

You can drag the schedule rows up or down in the schedule to reorder to change the numbering.

Do you need existing and demolished windows in the schedule? 

yes existing and demolished windows in the schedule would do the job!

1 hour ago, divreig said:

I will check out x12. I downloaded the bata, but was did not know if I wanted to pay for it when final is released. I Just got X 11 in November. 

If you are able to download the beta your SSA is updated through the planned release date.

This means you won't be paying any extra for X12.

If your SSA expires before the planned release date you won't be able to download the Beta until you renew your SSA.