Sloped ceiling , interior wall ?

apexchris

In general this can be accomplished by adding a ceiling plane.    Do you have a Chief Architect floor plan for this house under way?

If so, it would be good for you to post your plan file so far.   

Another thing you should do is create a signature for your posts that lets people know what version of Chief Architect you are using, what your hardware is like and what your operating system is.  

13 hours ago, Doug_N said:

In general this can be accomplished by adding a ceiling plane.    Do you have a Chief Architect floor plan for this house under way?

If so, it would be good for you to post your plan file so far.   

Another thing you should do is create a signature for your posts that lets people know what version of Chief Architect you are using, what your hardware is like and what your operating system is.  

I did it 

11 hours ago, apexchris said:

Hello , 

Still can not figure out .......

2020-01-22_134020.jpg

This is created when you are using "Dormers".  Check out my (2) dormer videos on YouTube...one or both may help you out. Dormers can be tricky...Good luck! 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, SNestor said:

This is created when you are using "Dormers".  Check out my (2) dormer videos on YouTube...one or both may help you out. Dormers can be tricky...Good luck! 

Steve’s videos on dormers really help out as they are very specific and show the different ways.

• Like 1