Exterior Glass Pocket

BenjaminZ

I am in need of an exterior glass pocket door, between 10-12 feet wide probably 4 panels. I can not find anything on how to create one and I am having no luck finding a catalog download either.  Does anyone have an available link or idea for my best course to finding/creating one?

Thank you,

Ben

Thank you for the tutorial Solver.  Looks like I got the signature part figured out. 

So for the glass pocket, I can just start with a normal pocket, change the door style to the glass panel, then (I totally missed this section) Options Tab and under Door Panels choose custom to denote the number of panels? Is that correct?  Are there any other settings I need to adjust?  Will Chief determine the thickness of the installation wall? 

Thank you again for all the assistance.  This is my 3rd month of using Chief and I am finding it has a lot of great features, I just have to learn to speak its language lol.

25 minutes ago, BenjaminZ said:

Will Chief determine the thickness of the installation wall? 

No, you will need to set the wall thickness yourself.  Chief doesn't know anything about the required thickness for the pocket door to fit in the wall.

Normally you would need to define a "Wall Type" with sufficient internal thickness to accommodate the door.

• Like 1