Library Browser "Senior moment"

Larry_Sweeney

I went from two monitors to a single monitor. Once setup using the single monitor, I opened Chief X11 to the plan I was working on, clicked on the Library Browser icon, but it doesn't show up on my screen. The Project Browser doesn't show up either. When I click on the active layer display it does show up. I'm hoping this is just a "Senior Moment" :wacko:. Can anyone tell me what is going on? I'm sure it's just something simple and I'll really feel  "old" when I find out what's going on. Thanks to all who helps out this old fart with advice. :P

I've had a variation of this in Windows 10 - the CA Window looks maximized, but is not.  Same root cause - Windows/display driver confusion over display size.

Here's a similar workaround to what Francois suggested:  With the CA window active, hit ALT-space to bring up the Windows control menu, then choose move.  Drag the window in any direction with your mouse until you have an edge you can resize smaller.

25 minutes ago, glennw said:

You can probably do that in Chief with Preferences>Reset Options>Reset Side Windows.

If they were floating on the 2nd monitor , this will reset them to "Dock" back into the main Program window on the right and fix the Issue.....

M.