eave

decorators3

I live in St. John's. Newfoundland - eastern Canada and we are experience tremendous blizzard conditions  at the moment .. Every thing in our city is shut down including my brain

Conditions in eastern Newfoundland are deteriorating rapidly as the storm of a generation whips through, dumping around 70 cm of snow.

Throw in hurricane-force winds and it makes for a situation which is crippling the region. Very little is moving and plows are being taken off the roads as visibility is, at times, nil.

The snow is falling at an incredible pace. David Neal, meteorologist with the Gander Weather Office, says St. John’s International had 19 cm as of 10:30.

Neal says the hour before that there was nine centimetres down, so we’re looking at about 10 cm in one hour.

Winds are gusting at about 80 km/h in metro, higher in the south.

The City of St. John’s has declared a state of emergency, meaning all businesses are ordered to close, and all vehicles are ordered to stay off the roads.

thanks  I figured it out..!! I thnik...  Every thing in our city is shut down including my brain

Levina