CA 11 is not printing images from the layout

Draftsman-don

I've recently purchased a new computer and installed Chief Architect 11. Everything is loaded and working except when I print I do not get any of the jpeg images. All of the line weights seem thinner than expected also. I have an HP designjet T120 printer and have downloaded the latest drivers and rebooted my computer. The printer is working properly for other software so now I'm thinking something is wrong on the Chief Architect side.  Is there a setting that I've forgotten to change or is there something I need to do to initiate a new printer driver? Any help is appreciated.

50 minutes ago, Draftsman-don said:

I've recently purchased a new computer and installed Chief Architect 11. Everything is loaded and working except when I print I do not get any of the jpeg images. All of the line weights seem thinner than expected also. I have an HP designjet T120 printer and have downloaded the latest drivers and rebooted my computer. The printer is working properly for other software so now I'm thinking something is wrong on the Chief Architect side.  Is there a setting that I've forgotten to change or is there something I need to do to initiate a new printer driver? Any help is appreciated.

Can you post screen shots of your printing process, or a screen capture video of the process? It'll make it easier to troubleshoot.

Thank you all for the replies. Here is a PDF printed from "Chief Architect save as PDF" and you can clearly see the "AIBD" logo and the NCBDC stamp as well. These are both inserted as image files into the layout. They are on the bottom of the title sheet and on the upper right hand corner of each drawing sheet. They show up on the PDF file but not the paper printed file as you can see in the attached pictures. 

301103plan.pdf

IMG_20200116_140051.jpg

IMG_20200116_140001.jpg

Thank you all very much again for your time. I figured out the issue. It is not with Chief but with the way that I was working with HP's driver installation. The software from HP loads a utility on the computer and you have to run the utility separately. Every time in the past that I've installed a driver the executable file will install the drivers then a quick re-boot an you're up and running. This one installs a utility that will then install the drivers for you. After running this utility and re-booting I now have the correct new driver and all is well again. 

Thank you again for your time. maybe this thread will help the next guy who has this driver issue with HP. 

415163549_Annotation2020-01-16135117.thumb.jpg.00e2aae2176e4fcde306ed6f6dd14a6b.jpg