Looking for Illinois based designer with Chief architect exp.

DBCC-pinky

This is a Design-build construction company seeking a Architectural Designer in the Champaign, Illinois area that works with Chief Architect. Candidates must be able to create 3D models, renderings and client presentations. 

We currently use the chief architect software primarily and our current designer is leaving us. We would like to get someone in from the chief architect community.

If there are any references and direction of how to reach someone with Chief architect training. Please let us know.

5 hours ago, DBCC-pinky said:

Please let us know.

I work with people from all over the world and have in past worked for local companies on a full time basis. My experience is that I almost never have to leave the office. So long as I have someone to perform takeoffs, I can work at a remote location and I work at all hours of the day and night. If you're interested at all please contact me. I'd be happy to lighten the work load.

You can see some samples of my work at www.behance.net/renerabbitt

cheers,

Rene Rabbitt

renerabbitt@gmail.com

(925) 300-7004

Hi, we were looking for someone local to the Champaign area. I have passed along all the information to our HR department and they will be in contact. 

Here is an updated description.

Darcy Bean Custom Construction Inc. is a detail oriented, custom construction residential General Contractor with a "boutique"mindset currently accepting resumes for the position of Architectural Designer. This position’s primary responsibilities include working with contractors and clients to develop design-build drawings, 3D models and renderings, presentations and construction documents
and drawings.

Thank you for all the interest. Please if you are interested, we are still actively seeking a good fit and looking at options.

• 1 month later...

Interested, moved to Decatur for Chattanooga, 12 years with Chief Architect, still doing work in Tennessee, references are available from contractors and individuals.

Appreciate the consideration.

George Jones

cell: 843-816-7900

land: 217-767-1002

jones77718@gmail.com