How to import room names into plan?

dskogg

48 minutes ago, dskogg said:

I have a plan that I am working on and i have somehow erased the added room types before i started plan...so now i dont have my standard room names.

Does an archive copy still have them ? 

I am still not clear on how you erased Room Names?  are you talking about just the room label text? Room Types or ?

4 minutes ago, glennw said:

File>Import>Import Default Settings>choose a plan>Room Types

Thanks Glen, that worked...it helps if i ask the right thing...

How are you with all the fires?  I hope you and your family are ok.

David,

We are well away from the fires, but are affected by smoke and ash - visibility is very low some days.

Over 1000 houses burnt and many people perished in the fires - not a good situation, but has probably got a bit better in the last few days due to cooler weather. 

33 minutes ago, glennw said:

David,

We are well away from the fires, but are affected by smoke and ash - visibility is very low some days.

Over 1000 houses burnt and many people perished in the fires - not a good situation, but has probably got a bit better in the last few days due to cooler weather. 

It has been reported that the main cause of the fires was people setting them, the drought just set the stage. Can you confirm those reports, I wonder?

DJP

David,

I don't know if the main cause was arson, but last I heard there were 28 people arrested or charged with lighting fires.

One case was a guy who started a backburn to protect his dope crop!

A lot were started by lightening strikes.

Certainly the drought has contributed to the ferocity of the fires.