breakup imported 3d warehouse "set"

madcowscarnival

I found a 3-D warehouse model that has several things that would be helpful for a layout I'm working on.  Its called "bakery shop set"

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/de34180f-37b7-4cb5-a0dc-1e3a73a3a09b/Bakery-Shop-Set

It seems like it is designed to pull out the various items for use.  However, in Chief it is blocked together with no apparent command to explode or unblock.  Is this possible in Chief or do I need to do that in Sketch up then save individual items?  That may be the best direction as the model is very large and definitely slows down the initial camera load-in.

If anyone else pops on here, is anyone aware of any potential legal liability of separating the models in sketchup and uploading individually?  The free version of sketchup (I'm a very novice user) does not appear to permit saving to local files, only within the web-based program or in 3-D warehouse.  I gave credit and described the original model, it just seems to be the only way to get the items I want on to my local machine.