Sign in to follow this  
DCB123

Reasonable Chief Arch X5 & X6 drafting from Colorado

post-515-0-41171900-1394059350_thumb.jpgpost-515-0-50578800-1394059257_thumb.jpg

DCB Designs,LLC, are a group of very proficient Chief Architect designers, who charge a reasonable price for drafting/design work.

I have a cad design service here in western Colorado using primarily Chief Arch X5 & X6, our firm is DCB Designs, LLC. 

I also work locally on as-built drawings for my clients here locally in the Aspen area.

Well over 10 years drafting and design experience working for architects and engineers, doing a variety of work on different projects.

We have the ability to do a variety of work. Generating floor plans, elevations, details, cross sections, & 3D models and renderings. 

Please take a look at my website for more information, then feel free to contact me for a rate and quote on your next project. 

Feel free to contact us!

Thx!

DCB Designs, LLC

(970)462-4193 office

(970)987-4476 cell

email: douglas.burgmann@yahoo.com

web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

post-515-0-39697900-1394059226_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-50058100-1394059285_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-85413800-1394059314_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-63145100-1401721650_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Floriance
    Newest Member
    Floriance

• By jensaulala
      I am a new Chief User looking for a few designers that are willing and available to do some design work and train me on Chief at the same time.  I work for a custom home builder in Southern Utah and we are backlogged in design right now and want someone that can show me the ropes with hands-on design training.  
    • By StudioDearborn
      Award winning kitchen design studio seeking a junior designer on a part time consulting basis to take on site measurements and initial drafting of kitchens.  Candidate will need to have on the ground presence in Lower Westchester New York at jobsite at least for measuring; will need to do site visits, measure spaces, and draft initial cut at kitchen designs and prepare 3D architect layout documents for client review using our studio templates.  Additional responsibilities are a possibility if candidate is interested, including client follow up work, interior design material selection and ordering, layout, etc.  I am flexible on job scope and happy to work with the right person to tailor the responsibilities.

• By KAJORAD
      I have designed some similar projects in USA and I am proficient with chief architect. I will prepare for you in chief architect x9 or x10 x11 your design if you agree with price. I have my own design and consult company so I can give my consult base in my experience. I have in my team interior architect and mechanical, electrical engineers. I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA   . If you want I can prepare a draft for you and later we can negotiate for price. Also i can prepare 3d of entire building. Also i can prepare framing and details website https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult/about I will sent you example of my previous jobs but if you want to make a test a home free for you I will do with pleasure

• By JohnMFisher2020
      Looking for an individual to do a per job dimensional drawings of our jobs. This includes a layout and a 3D walk thru. Looking for professionals that can create video walkthrus and is very familiar with Home Designer Professional 2020 program..
    • By Jeff2016
      Looking for designer for small design firm in Yakima Washington. Large variety of projects.