Cabinet schedule

duright1

2 hours ago, duright1 said:

Hey Chief users i'am using x11 , and i'am trying to have a block 72" cabinet show up in the cabinet schedule as one cabinet , but it show it as 3 different cabinet. CAN IT BE DONE?

Yes if specified that way in Chief.......see Gene's recent post in the other thread he mentions along with examples from others....

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/23437-vanity-sinks/?do=findComment&comment=199002

5 hours ago, duright1 said:

Hey Chief users i'am using x11 , and i'am trying to have a block 72" cabinet show up in the cabinet schedule as one cabinet , but it show it as 3 different cabinet. CAN IT BE DONE?

If it's getting built as a single unit then as Gene was alluding to above, it can be done creating with a single cabinet (which is how I almost always handle it myself).

It can also optionally be done by group selecting the 3 cabinets, clicking Make Architectural Block, opening that block, checking Treat As One Object, selecting Cabinet from the list of Schedule options.  Then, in your Schedule, under Options To Include, make sure to check Other.  This brings up some additional challenges to contend with and that I don't have time to get into,  but hopefully that gets you started.

If the cab is to truly be a single, it's gonna get built as a single box with faceframe, not as three cabs ganged together, so if this were my project, that is how I would model it.  You can get the true look you want by fiddling with the stile and rail widths and overlays and reveals.

You'll give yourself a nice course in modeling cabs by Chief, when you do this, so be sure to explore around and play with it, end panels, toeboard recess options, and all.

If you don't know the details of how these are made, here is April to show you how, just like in a pro shop.  

And show us your result!